Skills And Tools:
Scope of Work
- Collecting, Validation and maintaining Equipment/ functional location master Data in PM Module
- Conduct SAP to Maximo migration and field mapping.
- Conduct Physical Audit for company-owned Equipment (sample base, cycle base or wall to wall)
- Maintain Equipment condition, useful life and health check data.
- Conduct equipment inventory and audits and monitor tagging of assets when needed
- Extend system functional support to team members
- Query Design and Database management
- Evaluate business requirements and prepare BRD (Business requirement document) appropriate to business needs and SAP standard
- Assess and prepare commendation on the physical process for Equipment ordering, receiving, issuance and Warehouse management
- Systemically forecast material demand and tied up to maintenance Calls
- Conduct and generate a variety of operational and system reports and analysis
- Liaison with IT for cross modules functionality and support, along with new developments.
- Data migration at Mass scale from local and 3rd party system to SAP and vice versa.
- Supporting the day-to-day maintenance of the maintenance strategy activities and documentation
- Ensuring that the facilities integrity, reliability, availability and maintainability of the relevant equipment are optimized
- Technical support to operations personnel for planned and corrective maintenance of all asset systems and equipment
- Work as a focal point for all technical content, format and structure of all maintenance-related documentation
- Monitors and asses, the performance, failures, root cause analysis reports and serviceability of all plant and equipment and reports on the activities undertaken
- Generate KPI reports with analysis and highlight areas for improvement.
- Make sure that all PM task lists are up to date. Work with service line leads to periodically review and update task lists.
- Perform other applicable tasks and duties assigned within the realm of the employee’s knowledge, skills and abilities in the field of his/her position.
- Understanding of basic recordkeeping and office procedures necessary to prepare, maintain and retrieve routine reports and records.
- Ability to work shifts as required.
- Problem-solving, tactical and analytical skills.
- Ability to manage a varied workloads, work quickly and under pressure.
- Aware of Health & Safety policies and laboratory safety rules.
- Ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner with all parties.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Programs
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with engineers, technicians in maintenance and operations.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships with colleagues, subordinates, users, service providers and other agencies.
- Willingness to shoulder additional responsibilities given by the management from time to time.
- Bachelor’s degree in the related discipline.
- Attended training and certification programs related to SAP and Maximo
- Familiarity with university assets and equipment including chemical, biological and material science equipment.
- Familiarity with university services requirements, like HVAC, Electrical, Electronics, Plumbing and Hydraulics, Clean room requirements.
- Minimum of 10 years continuously progressive experience in asset management related to plant maintenance.
- Previous experience across a diverse ethnic base
- Having an excellent knowledge on SAP and Maximo systems for maintenance requirements.
- SAP Basis Specialist (HANA & S...Confidential Company - Giza, Egypt2 days ago
- SAP Pre Sales SpecialistConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo6 days ago
- SAP Project CoordinatorConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo6 days ago
- Senior Sales Specialist - Hard...Confidential Company - Riyadh, Saudi Arabia3 days ago
- Maintenance ManagerConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo4 days ago