Skills And Tools:
- Prepare and validate the daily payments for each biller and e-commerce merchant.
- Maintain daily auto generation and delivery of billers and e-commerce merchants account statement.
- Calculate, post business transactions, process invoices, verify financial data for use in maintaining accounts payable records, and provide other clerical support necessary to pay the obligations of the organization.
- Maintain periodical accounts confirmations.
- Obtain proper information and/or data regarding invoice payments.
- Assemble invoices to be completed for payment.
- Verify and calculate all extensions and totals on invoices (calculating and taking discounts when applicable).
- Review invoices and requisitions for satisfactory payment approval.
- Check vendor files for any previous payments and assign voucher numbers.
- Maintain copies of vouchers, invoices or correspondence necessary for files.
- Prepare vouchers listing invoice number, date, vendor address, item description, amounts and coding per accounting policies and procedures.
- Reconcile vendor statements.
- BSc. Commerce/Accounting Major preferred English Department.
- 2-4 years Experienced Accounting functions in a dynamic organization.
- Excellent command in spoken and written English.
- Eager to learn and grow in fast growing organization.
- Organization and prioritization skills.
- Attention to detail & high communication skills.
- Confidentiality & Problem solving skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Accounts Payable SpecialistThe Micro, Small & Medium Enterprise Development Agency - Dokki, Giza5 hours ago
- Commercial Finance Section Hea...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo5 hours ago