Skills And Tools:
Cairo Festival City is looking for Lifestyle Executives to handle our local and international customers visiting Egypt directly and work on making their requests a reality. As a Lifestyle Executive, you will be trained to use our system, to provide world-class customer servics. You will also develop a deeper understanding of the luxury market with our guidance and training.
The job role entails:
- Consistently providing excellent customer service to all clients
- Reacting and responding to Lifestyle requests
- Co-ordinating and organaizing the services by contacting the service providers in CFC
- Making appointments for customers with the assigned stylists and image consultants
- Availability on-ground from 10 am - 6 pm, five days aweek.
- 0-3 years experience
- Fluency in spoken English and Arabic is a MUST
- Excellent written communication in English
- Good presentation skills
- University Graduate - preferably with a background in PR, marketing, travel, social sciences, liberal arts.
- Team player that can multitask, has an eye for detail, very much a people person.
- Experience in hospitality (concierge, front desk, reservations, guest relations), high-end customer service, luxury retail, events and entertainment, PR and marketing is a plus
- A basic understanding of luxury services and products is an advantage.
- Customer Service Clerk - Proce...Tamayouz Development and Training Company - Obour City, Cairo10 days ago