Call Center AgentPosted 1 month ago
85Applicants for1 open position
- 22In Consideration
- 63Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answering phones from customers professionally and responding to customer inquiries and complaints.
- Researching required information using available resources.
- Handling and resolving customer complaints regarding product sales to customer service problems.
- Providing customers with the organization’s service and product information.
- Processing forms, orders, and applications requested by the customers.
- Identifying, escalating priority issues and reporting to the high-level management.
- Routing inbound calls to the appropriate resources.
- Following up complicated customer calls where required.
- Completing call notes and call reports as necessary and updating them in the CRM.
- Obtaining and evaluating all relevant data to handle complaints and inquiries.
- Recording details of comments, inquiries, complaints, and actions taken.
- Managing administration, communicating and coordinating with internal departments.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Open availability:
- Saturday through Thursday.
- 8 a.m. to 4 a.m.
- Experience in dealing with the public.
- Excellent communication skills, including verbal with proper grammar.
- Ability to work with others in a close manner.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Good multi-tasking skills.
Skills and Specifications
- Technical expert in related computer applications.
- Able to react effectively and calmly in emergencies.
- Able to maintain customer confidentiality.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Call Center Agent- English Acc...Confidential Company - Maadi, Cairo6 days ago