Skills And Tools:
- To determine operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats.
- To construct workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications.
- To improve systems by studying current practices, designing modifications.
- To recommend controls by identifying challenges, writing improved procedures.
- To monitor functional requirements, progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions.
- To maintain user confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential.
- To prepare technical reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- To contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- To validate resource requirements and develop cost estimate models.
- To interpret, evaluate, and interrelate research data and develop integrated business analyses and projections for incorporation into strategic decision-making.
- To perform daily, weekly, and monthly reviews and analyses of current processes using operational metrics and reports.
- To review a variety of areas including operations, purchasing, inventory, distribution, and facilities
- To suggest changes to senior management using analytics to support your recommendations. Actively participate in the implementation of approved changes
- To create informative, actionable, and repeatable reporting that highlights relevant business trends and opportunities for improvement.
- To conduct insightful, ad hoc analyses to investigate ongoing or one-time project issues.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred in Computer Science, Business Information Systems or related is required with 5-8 years of experience.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of demonstrated experience managing a high-performing stakeholder engagement.
- Proven analytical and problem resolution skills with the ability to assess complex issues with limited information, applying analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Detail oriented, analytical, and inquisitive
- Ability to work independently and with stakeholders.
- Extremely organized with strong time-management skill
- Microsoft office word, excel and power points
- Process design and improvement.
- Technical Manual writing.