Skills And Tools:
- Review and analyze requirements.
- Run various tests on software products to ensure that programs satisfy all specifications and requirements.
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
- Identify any problems and investigate before reporting the defect.
- Record all defect details and the steps taken to reproduce this defect.
- Create and distribute reports outlining the types of defects found.
- Run additional tests, Once defects have been resolved.
- Work closely with developers to recognize the potential for any operational issues, assess risks, and resolve issues before the new software is complete
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
- 2+ years of experience in API/mobile applications testing.
- Solid understanding of process metrics and manual testing.
- Solid understanding of different types of testing techniques.
- Knowledge of defect management tools.
- Knowledge of database management systems, preferred SQL.
- Basic understanding of programming concepts and languages, such as C# and Java.
- knowledge of test automation tools, such as Selenium C# is plus
- Experience in coding unit tests is a plus.
- Strong analytical, organizational, problem-solving, and written communication skills.
- Can work closely with teams of configuration manager, Business analyst, and other related personnel while also being able to work independently as needed.
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing.
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors.
- Quality Assurance SpecialistGhassan Ahmed Alsulaiman for Electronic Services - Cairo, Egypt6 days ago