Skills And Tools:
- Organizes appointments and meetings with community and hospital-based healthcare staff.
- Identifies and establishing new business with the following Categories of company customers Physicians, Nurses, Pharmacists, Infection Control Specialists in different locations in his territory.
- Demonstrates, presents and train company customers on the company products range.
- Meeting both the business and scientific needs of healthcare professionals.
- Maintains and update detailed company customers records.
- Organizing HCP group meetings (physical or virtual) to ensure proper message communication to generate more business.
- Utilize STIO resources (internal and external) to create customer value and create business solutions.
- Review sales performance and write daily, weekly and monthly reports and other documents reflecting performance against plan.
- Provide regular market feedback on (clients & potential clients) preferences, industry business developments, market trends to determine required focus of sales and marketing efforts to achieve company objectives.
- Resolves customer complaints regarding services and maintain strong reference base of clients leveraging knowledge gained through the company satisfaction surveys and other feedback mechanism.
- Maintains client relationship and assume responsibility, identify, negotiate and manage relationships with clients whose objectives, product & service offerings complement to the organization short- and long-term vision.
- Develops and deploys a training program for clients and conduct regular meetings with clients tackling issues as they arise.
- Examines competitors closely in terms of their procedures, relations to align business development strategy regarding market changes, demands and needs
- Collaborate with others and develop effective relationships to create new ideas together to get the best results
- Contribute to a great working environment by bringing energy and commitment
- Previous working experience in infection prevention and control field in hospital medical or sales/promotion for more than 1 year
- Age does not exceed 28.
- Exempted Military Status.
- Valid Driving License
- Owns a car
- Strong communication, presentation & negotiation skills.
- Graduate from faculty of nursing, medicine, pharmacy and science.
- Indoor / Outdoor Sales Represe... - New Cairo, Cairo4 days ago
- Medical Director - Medical Bac...Confidential Company - Maadi, Cairo5 days ago