Skills And Tools:
We are currently looking for Cost Manager (Fit Out) for our P&DS team to be based in Dubai, UAE.
What this job involves
- Provide support to cost and commercial leadership in the delivery of pre and post-contract services.
- Work pre contract including; taking detailed measurements, preparing estimates, preparing BOQs, preparing invitations to tender, handling tender processes and providing input into value engineering at each design stage.
- Prepare and manage costs and budgets for projects from outset to completion.
- Ensure the costs of the project do not exceed the budget.
- Provide full quantity surveying services to our clients.
- Price/forecast the cost of the different materials needed for the project.
- Prepare contract documents.
- Administration and evaluation of variations/change orders.
- Undertake full cost evaluations of contracts’ commercially to meet the client’s expectations and budget.
- Prepare detailed cost reports and cashflow forecasts.
- Prepare interim valuations.
- Prepare final accounts.
- Detailed weekly and monthly reporting on commercial position.
- Take suitable commercial meeting minutes.
- Use CostX, Excel and other Microsoft Office programmes to an advanced level.
Desired skills and experience for this
- Software skills required in CostX
- Experience preferably in the Middle East but not essential
- Fit-out project experience
- Excellent communications skills
- Degree in related subject (BSc Quantity Surveying)
- MRICS or in process would be advantageous
On-site –Dubai, ARE
If this job description resonates with you, we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet all of the requirements. We’re interested in getting to know you and what you bring to the table!
About JLL –
For over 200 years, JLL (NYSE: JLL), a leading global commercial real estate and investment management company, has helped clients buy, build, occupy, manage and invest in a variety of commercial, industrial, hotel, residential and retail properties. A Fortune 500® company with annual revenue of $20.9 billion and operations in over 80 countries around the world, our more than 103,000 employees bring the power of a global platform combined with local expertise. Driven by our purpose to shape the future of real estate for a better world, we help our clients, people and communitiesSEE A BRIGHTER WAY. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visitjll.com.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For candidates in the United States, please see a full copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may contact us at Accommodation Requests. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.
- Accountant (Collections - Gove...ADNOC (Abu Dhabi National Oil Company) - Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates1 day ago