Skills And Tools:
Direct Supervisor: Chief Marketing Officer /Factoring
Summary for Job:
Targeting prospective accounts to achieve predetermined objectives of the organization and strategically management the the portfolio performance and utilization to maximizing the profitability through the efficient resources utilization with considering the selectivity of the targeted market by accurately gather client relevant data and well monitoring their performance, updates among their industries likewise their activities and proactively act accordingly .
- Managing the company's portfolio, as well as, managing the team in approaching new prospects, reviewing credit studies ensuring proper structuring of facilities avoiding compromising on quality of risk and risk policy parameters and finally obtaining designated committee approvals.
- Coordinating with Treasury department on regular basis to ensure the compatibility of the approved banks lines with various factoring credit facility structures.
Played key role in system selection process, obtaining different proposals from local and international vendors, arrange a professional comparison and final recommendation for decision makers.
- Conduct technical meetings where facility documents (agreements, collaterals, undertakings) are duly signed, while explaining factoring technicalities and day to day handling.
Being a focal point for the clients in my portfolio receiving their inquiries, complaints, and requests.
- Achieving high level of client’s satisfaction, by coordinating with different departments internally (Credit, Risk, Operations, Collections, Finance, etc.) and externally (Client’s buyers, Client’s suppliers, Banks, etc.)
- Presenting proposals for accounts’ enhancement are ongoing processes
Coaching clients about the technicalities of Factoring as a complex financial product.
- Responsible for contribute achieving the Company’s overall factoring yearly budget
Contributed to maximizing client utilizations and profits to reach the organization’s target.
- Monitoring client’s performance and repayment pattern, where variations being reported to the Credit Officer.
- Monitoring customers' performance & utilization under said facilities, to maintain control over facilities in terms of validity of documents & proper usage of fund.
- Furnishes / updates the management with client information, performance, updated, and relevant data, for the different types of facilities.
- Monitoring & fine-tuning of subordinates’ performance to ensure meeting the company's annual budget & business scope.
Targeting prospective accounts to achieve predetermined objectives,
- Responsible of creating-updating short & long-term business plans & budgets.
Negotiate with the customers to tailor the credit package that suits the customer’s needs & complies with their financial capabilities.
- Liaise with other departments to finalize the study to be introduced to the proper Credit Committee.
- Illustrate customer’s capabilities & financial needs to the Credit Committee members.
Cross selling to be recognized with all financial solutions existed among the group to retain the maximum profitability gained from the integrity done among the financial activities.
- Minimum Job Requirements:
Bachelor degree in Commerce or Business Administration.
Minimum 6 -10 years’ experience in the financial institutions (banking or non- banking sectors )
Accredited Credit course
Excellent command of both English and Arabic languages.
Excellent MS Office skills.
- Treasury ManagerHarvest Foods - 6th of October, Giza28 days ago