Skills And Tools:
- The Candidate will research the market to identify and communicate with various sources of data, projects and construction consultants interested in procuring fire stopping materials.
- Regularly contact current and prospective customers to demonstrate products, explain product features, and solicit orders.
- Recommend products to customers, based on customers' needs and interests.
- Answer customers' questions about products, prices, availability, product uses, and credit terms.
- Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education, and after-
- Sales support services, quote prices, credit or contract terms, warranties, and
- Consult with clients after sales or contract signings to resolve problems and provide ongoing support.
- Sales and Marketing — Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services, product demonstration, sales techniques, and objection handling.
- Customer and Personal Service — Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Preparing management reports.
- Meeting regular sales targets and coordinating sales projects.
- Supporting marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences, and other marketing events.
- Liaising with other members of the sales team.
- Speaking — Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Critical Thinking — Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- A Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering or electrical
- Owning a car is a must, with a valid driving License
- Nasr City residents or nearby
- Having experience in sales related to MEP IS Prefer and fire pumps is advance