Skills And Tools:
- Install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications.
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks.
- Talk staff or clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the phone, to help set up systems or resolve issues.
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
- Replace parts as required.
- Provide support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports.
- Follow diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system.
- Support the roll-out of new applications.
- Set up new users' accounts and profiles and deal with password issues.
- Respond within agreed time limits to call-outs.
- Work continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate).
- Priorities and manage many open cases at one time.
- Test and evaluate new technology.
- Conduct electrical safety checks on computer equipment.
- Performance reports.
- Problem reports.
- Security reports.
- Network reports.
- Performing any task assigned to him in his field of work in the department from his direct manager.
- Adopting ethical behavior in our work, and complying with the policies and regulations of the company.
- 2-4 years of database, network administration, or system administration experience.
- Experience with databases, networks (LAN, WAN) and patch management.
- Knowledge of system security (e.g. intrusion detection systems) and data backup/recovery.
- Ability to create scripts in Python, Perl or other language.
- Familiarity with various operating systems and platforms.
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving attitude.
- Excellent communication skills.
- IT Technical Support Specialis...Confidential Company - Mohandessin, Giza9 days ago
- Senior Technical Support Engin...Confidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo9 days ago