Skills And Tools:
- Revise architectural drawings to ensure that no conflicts or gaps exist, and undertake the creation and plotting of technical designs (including measurements, levels, and dimensions).
- Compare the project’s architectural and civil drawings to identify any gaps or conflicts, communicate any inquiries to Senior Shop Drawing Engineer to send Request for Information (RFIs) to the project consultant, and communicate relevant information to project site for technical consistency.
- Obtain and assemble all technical information, data, and drawings needed from relevant departments for full coordination of Shop Drawing across the Civil/Structure, Architectural, and Mechanical, Electrical, and Plumbing (MEP) architectural designs.
- Receive ‘As Built’ drawings and compare with submitted documents to ensure consistency, and create RFIs, whenever needed, to be sent to the project consultant.
- Undertake QS for architectural working items (whenever needed).
- Bachelor Degree in Architectural Engineering.
- 3-5 years of experience.
- 3D Max experience is a plus.
- On-site experience is a plus.