Skills And Tools:
Key tasks of the job include:
- Participate in implementing technical office policies and procedures.
- Study the project contract documents (time schedule, project design drawings, BOQ, etc.).
- Update the shop drawing log before sending the shop drawing to the consultant for approvals.
- Study and prepare requests for information (RFIs) for all missing, unclear, conflicting or other technical matters that may arise during construction.
- Review subcontractors’ shop drawings as well as outsourced shop drawings and coordinate their approval process with the project consultant.
- Coordinate with the Site Engineer to provide him all the information about land coordinates and any site measurement required.
- Participate in solving/reporting any unexpected technical difficulties, and other problems that may arise during construction to the Project Manager for discussion and proper solution.
- Check as-built drawings submitted by the Contractor at the end of the project and hand over to the Project Manager.
- Bachelor's degree in construction management, architecture, civil engineering
- 8-10 years of experience as Technical Office Engineer/Architect for civil works and steel structures especially at industrial projects
- Very Good level in English,
- Experience in pricing and bill of payment certificates
- very Good level in Excel , AutoCAD and 3Dmax
- Excellent problem solving, analytical skills and attention to detail
- Team Working and relationship-building skills
- Maximum 32 years old.
- No military obligation
- Living in 6th of October city
- Male candidates only
- Civil EngineerConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt5 days ago
- Technical Office EngineerConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt5 days ago