Skills And Tools:
- Examining patients using X-rays and dental instruments to determine the type of dental prostheses required.
- Consulting with patients to discuss their dental concerns and medical histories.
- Taking impressions of patients' jaws and teeth to determine the dimensions of the dental prostheses to be fabricated.
- Sending wax models of dental prostheses to the laboratory for fabrication.
- Fitting newly-fabricated dental prostheses in patients' mouths and assessing whether adjustments are required.
- Performing teeth whitening procedures to treat extrinsic tooth discoloration.
- Using bonding procedures to repair cracks and chips, fill small gaps between the teeth, and alter the size of teeth.
- Collaborating with dental and healthcare specialists to develop suitable treatment plans for patients.
- A dental orthodontist specialist who has completed a master’s degree and the experience after master two years