Skills And Tools:
- Send inquiries to the Suppliers /Sub-Contractors as per the Requirement of Project [with the Bill of Quantities, Project Drawings, Project Specification, etc]
- Negotiate with Suppliers to the received Quotation by them [Terms of Payment, Delivery or Installation Period, etc]
- Prepare Spread Sheet and Procurement Authorization based on the quotations.
- Responsible for Order Placement Timing, Supply / Demand Alignment, Material Replenishment, and Supplier Performance.
- Continuously monitoring, evaluating, and improving supplier performance and monitoring delivery times to ensure they are on time to avoid delay.
- Ensuring the adequate supply of all required materials, Services components, and equipment and Delivering cost savings for the company.
- Developing relationships with distributors and managing the procurement supplier relationships for the company.
- Regularly contacting suppliers to renegotiate prices and Resolving disputes and claims with suppliers.
- Min 4 years of experience in a similar position
- Construction field experience is a MUST
- Exceptional negotiation skills
- Experience in using ERP
- Landscapes projects experience is a PLUS
- Purchasing Specialist - Dokki, Giza12 days ago
- Urban Planning EngineerConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt25 days ago
- Purchasing Representative - Nasr City, Cairo10 days ago
- Sales Supervisor - Constructio... - Giza, Egypt8 days ago
- Purchasing Specialist - Obour City, Cairo1 month ago
- Sales Representative - Alexandria, Egypt10 days ago
- Senior Contracts EngineerConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt2 months ago
- Construction Researcher (Tunis... - Ben Arous, Tunisia18 days ago
- Junior Tendering EngineerConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo3 days ago