Skills And Tools:
- Register courses for all students.
- Keep and update all the university’s students’ records according to registration and graduation functions
- Issue students’ certificates, transcripts, and enrollment letters.
- Process the change of major requests repair and report.
- Preparing and reporting academic standing reports such as probation and honors lists every semester.
- Implement course substitution, drop/ add and repeat requests for the students.
- Prepare a list of graduates with their ranks such as honors, high honors, and highest honors.
- Conduct transfer of credits for students.
- Coordinate the leave of absence of the students with their advisor.
- Process students’ withdrawals from both courses and university.
- Implementing and enforcing the university’s academic regulations and policies.
- Prepare and update class lists.
- Record grades and changes as reported by the faculty.
- Prepare statistical lists for senior management (students on hold, registration statistics, etc…).
- Prepare graduation lists in coordination with the responsible parties.
- Maintain confidentiality of information.
- Handling Student's inquiries & issues.
- Resolve error report resolutions in an efficient manner.
- Work closely with the Financial Aid department to assist Financial Aid recipients within their area of specialization.
- Calculate grade point averages, and transcripts, and prepare honor list rolls.
- Perform all duties related to specialization (i.e., Graduation and Transcripts, Enrollment Reporting, withdrawals, transferring and Student Relations, Petitions, and Appeals).
- Assist to prepare all reports and student data Information.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- English and Arabic Proficiency.
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment, with high-level skills in Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Possess a high level of interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong negotiation and problem-solving skills.
- Able to work under pressure with a minimum level of supervision.
- Excellent oral, interpersonal, and writing skills.
- Capacity for prioritizing conflicting demands.
- Solid critical thinking skills to understand student and staff issues.
- Excellent listening and questioning skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Attention to details
- Positive attitude and ability to plan and adapt to change.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with various departments and cross-functional teams
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS:
Deadline for application: Thursday, 18 Jan 2023 (Midnight Cairo Time). Kindly note that applications shall be reviewed on a rolling basis.
Placement is based on the candidate’s experience and skills. Only candidates who make it to the shortlist will be contacted, Zewail City of Science, Technology & Innovation is an equal opportunity employer
We thank all individuals who have expressed interest in working at Zewail City of Science, Technology & Innovation
- Online Arabic Instructor - مدر... - Maadi, Cairo1 month ago
- Admin SupervisorConfidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Cairo24 days ago
- Toddler's English Teacher - (M... - Nasr City, Cairo9 days ago
- Learning & Development Lead - New Cairo, Cairo8 days ago
- Foreign English Teacher in Dok... - Dokki, Giza1 month ago
- University English Instructor - Qantarah Sharq, Ismailia1 month ago
- Classroom English Teacher / Co... - Sheikh Zayed, Giza2 months ago
- Talent Acquisition | German sp... - Maadi, Cairo2 months ago
- Assistance Services Coordinato...Confidential Company - Smart Village, Giza1 hour ago
- General AccountantConfidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Cairo3 days ago