Skills And Tools:
Range of Responsibility:
- Performs complex level professional internal auditing work.
- Work involves leading or conducting performance, financial and compliance audit projects; providing consulting services to the organization’s management and staff; providing key input to development of the Annual Audit Plan; and providing training and coaching to Internal Audit staff.
- Maintains all organizational and professional ethical standards.Works independently under general supervision with considerable latitude for initiative and independent judgment.
Other essential duties include, but are not limited to:
- Identifies and evaluates the organization’s risk areas and provides key input to the development of the Annual Audit Plan.
- Performs audit procedures, including identifying and defining issues, developing criteria, reviewing and analyzing evidence, and documenting client processes and procedures.
- Conducts interviews, reviews documents, develops and administers surveys, compose summary memos, and prepares working papers.
- Identifies, develops, and documents audit issues and recommendations using independent judgment concerning areas being reviewed.
- Communicates or assists in communicating the results of audit and consulting projects via written reports and oral presentations to management and the Audit committee of Directors.
- Develops and maintains productive client and staff relationships through individual contacts and group meetings.
- Pursues professional development opportunities, including external and internal training and professional association memberships, and shares information gained with co-workers.
- Represents Internal Audit on organizational project teams, at management meetings and with external organizations.
- Provides or assists in providing training, coaching and guidance to Internal Audit staff in conducting audits and other audit-related issues.
- Performs related work as assigned by audit management.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university,
- Certification as a Chartered Accountant, CIA, CPA, or CISA is preferred
- Not less than 4 years of full-time experience in internal auditing, business analysis, or program evaluation. This would include two years supervisory or project management experience.
- A graduate degree in business administration, Accounting or a related field, or a second certification (Chartered Accountant, CIA, CPA or CISA) may each substitute for one year of required experience (for a maximum substitution of two years
- Must also have the following demonstrated knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Considerable knowledge of and skill in applying internal auditing and accounting principles and practices, and management principles and preferred business practices.
- Knowledge of the Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing and the Code of Ethics developed by the Institute of Internal Auditors.
- Knowledge of management information systems terminology, concepts and practices.
- Knowledge of industry program policies, procedures, regulations and laws.
- Skill in conducting quality control reviews of audit work products.
- Skill in collecting and analyzing complex data, evaluating information and systems, and drawing logical conclusions.
- Considerable skill in planning and project management, and in maintaining composure under pressure while meeting multiple deadlines.
- Skill in negotiating issues and resolving problems.
- Considerable skill in using a computer with word processing, spreadsheet and other business software to prepare reports, memos, summaries and analyses.
- Considerable skill in effective verbal and written communications, including active listening skills and skill in presenting findings and recommendations.
- Ability to establish and maintain harmonious working relationships with co-workers, staff and external contacts, and to work effectively in a professional team environment.
- Internal AuditorThe Micro, Small & Medium Enterprise Development Agency - Dokki, Giza5 days ago
- Internal AuditorConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo5 days ago