Skills And Tools:
Qualification: High school diploma or equivalent.
The selected candidate will be responsible for supervising and coordinating the activities of pest control technicians. The job includes:
- Supervise and coordinate the activities of pest control technicians
- Develop work schedules and assign duties to technicians
- Inspect work areas to assess pest problems and determine appropriate treatment methods
- Provide training and guidance to technicians on proper pest control techniques
- Ensure compliance with safety regulations and company procedures
- Maintain accurate records of service reports and customer information
- Identifying opportunities to sell additional company services and products.
- Adjusting chemical mixtures according to the size of the affect areas.