Skills And Tools:
- Follow up and prepare daily and weekly reports.
- Arranging and processing meetings, appointments, and dealing with e-mail.
- Supervising employees and monitoring the volume of pressure and work rates.
- Review office performance in general with management.
- Preparing and monitoring the estimated office budget (hospitality expenses, cleaning, fixed expenses). Providing stationery, office supplies, and necessary office furniture.
- Follow up on the time and performance of the company's employees.
- Organize the recruitment process for new employees.
- Maintain personal records of the company.
- Follow-up reports of contracted third parties such as (IT, E-Marketing)
- Follow-up of the company's purchase orders with external suppliers and make a comparison with prices and specifications.
- BS/MA degree in any major.
- Required 4 - 8 experience.
- Experience in the sector (construction companies).
- Basic HR background.
- Aware by manufacturing organization and how to deal with it.
- Strong leadership and high communication skills.
- English and management attitude are musts.
- Office suite Experience with scheduling, budgeting.
- HR Officer (Medical Insurance)Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo9 days ago
- HR CoordinatorConfidential Company - New Damietta, Damietta9 days ago
- Office Manager - French Speake...Confidential Company - Haram, Giza10 days ago