Skills And Tools:
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances, or other issues.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation, and preservation of human capital.
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics, and procedures across the organization.
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics.
- Plans, leads, develops, coordinates, and implements policies, processes, training, initiatives, and surveys to support the organization's human resource compliance and strategy needs.
- Monitors and ensures the organization's compliance with employment laws and regulations and recommended best practices; reviews and modifies policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Collaborates with all management staff to identify and deliver the required administrative support operations for the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required.
- Very good communication skills in Arabic and English
- Strategic thinking
- High Managerial and Leadership skills
- Experience in industrial manufacturing companies is preferred.
- Excellent active listening, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices.
- Numerical Intelligence
- Excellent ability to identify, define, analyze, and prioritize problems and situations, and develop appropriate solutions.
- HR Recruitment & Personnal Man...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo2 days ago
- HR ManagerConfidential Company - Downtown, Cairo1 day ago
- HR GeneralistConfidential Company - Giza, Egypt4 days ago