Skills And Tools:
- Post and announce vacancies on different recruitment channels (social media, online recruitment websites,etc.) to develop database for hiring needs.
- Coach and train HR Assistant/s in recruitment section, and ensure all processes are being followed.
- Screen, filter and categorize CVS from all recruitment sources (walkins, employment fairs, mailboxes, Referrals, etc.).
- Review employment applications and hiring requests to match applicants with job qualifications and requirements.
- Perform phone screening and conduct HR interviews for candidates to select qualified job applicants And refer them to the hiring managers.
- Update the hiring log weekly with all recruitment activities/statuses and upload rejected candidates on the recruitment database for future needs.
- Conduct reference or background checks on shortlisted job applicants.
- Issue Job Offer letters for selected candidates, communicate/explain all the requested hiring documents, and arrange their employment needs (laptop, seating, stationary, etc.).
- Coordinate alliterated logistics for employment fairs (materials, giveaways, etc.).
- Bachelor Degree from any reputable university.
- 4 years of experience in role of recruitment.
- Construction or Engineering experience is a Must.
- English Proficiency.
- HRM Diploma is a Plus.
- HR ( Human Resources ) ManagerConfidential Company - Beni Suef, Beni Suef2 days ago
- Human Resources GeneralistConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo5 days ago