Skills And Tools:
MCE ADMISSIONS PURPOSE
- Admissions to our College are a complex and involved process. We pride ourselves on providing personalised attention to each family and their individual hopes for their children.
- Every enquiry and visit is the future of our school. The Admissions Officer is a crucial role with a range of internal and external prospective families to deal with. Attention to detail and excellent administration skills are a must as is the highest level of professionalism in order to support the Admissions and College policy for driving attraction, enrolment and retention of students at MCE.
- Act as first and continual point of contact for prospective families from enquiry through successfully booking an assessment appointment of new students at the College;
- Organise and conduct visits for prospective parents, ensuring the maintenance of high quality personal care at all times;
- Follow best practice Admissions procedure;
- Record and report accurate and timely information on the College computerised System;
- Process pupil applications, obtain pupil references, and work with the Head of Admissions to ensure applicants’ eligibility (including checks on the validity of age, documentation and academic performance);
- Liaise and build positive relationships with members of staff including the College Leadership Team, Teaching staff, Transport and Finance staff. Provide first and continual point of contact from enquiry to family first visit and assessment sitting;
- Responsible for tracking, filtering, and effectively responding to enquiries, received via College system, telephone, email, and in person;
- Provide information and advice to applicants on Admissions from first enquiry through assessment booking;
- Work persistently in a team approach towards set pupil number targets;
- Undertake regular and timely follow-up to all enquiries, visits and applications to meet minimum response times;
- Process student applications, obtain pupil references, and work with the Head of Admissions to ensure applicants’ eligibility (including checks on the validity of age, documentation and academic performance);
- Arrange and administer on-line academic testing as appropriate;
- Cascade information in a timely manner about students to the Academic team;
Desired qualifications and requirements:
- BA or equivalent on any related major.
- Previous experience in a customer support role / preferably in schools
- Advanced computer skills are preferable.
- High Communication skills
- Proficient English communicator both oral and written
- A people person with a warm and friendly nature, unflappable under pressure.
- Good team player
- Self-motivated, flexible and adaptable
- Excellent organizational skills
- Receptionist/Front Office Admi...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo9 days ago