Skills And Tools:
- The Pharmacy Manager effectively directs and supervises the activities of all Pharmacy associates while providing high-quality, patient-centered pharmacy services.
- Creates an outstanding patient experience through exceptional service and patient care.
- Establishes and maintains a safe and clean environment that encourages our patients to return.
- Achieves sales and profit goals established for the department, and monitors and controls all established quality assurance standards.
- Embraces the Customer 1st strategy and encourages associates to deliver excellent customer service. Demonstrates the company's core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety of others.
Responsibilities for Pharmacy Manager
- Promote trust, teamwork, and respect among associates to help achieve company/store goals
- Communicate company, department, and job-specific information to associates
- Develop proper schedules to manage customer volume during hours of operation
- Train and develop associates on job performance and participate in the performance appraisal process
- Adhere to all local, state, and federal laws, and company guidelines, including those pertaining to the practice of Pharmacy
- Fill prescriptions accurately and follow all accuracy protocols to avoid mistakes
- Ensure compliance with all state, county, and local weights and measures laws and labeling requirements
- Constantly maintain and uphold principles of patient care while providing superior customer service
- Develop a system for keeping knowledge current so as to continually deliver up to date/accurate information in the provision of pharmacy service
- Recognize company insurance programs and stay within plan parameters as outlined
- Assist technicians with calling customer's doctors concerning re-fills, when needed
- Ensure that technicians apply pharmacy updates bi-monthly
- Input data accurately into the pharmacy system
- Understand and send yearly licensing materials to State and Board of Pharmacy to be processed
- Monitor and control expenses for the department
- Maintain an awareness of inventory/stocking conditions; note discrepancies in inventory
- Plan, organize and supervise the inventory process
- Reinforce safety programs, comply with safety procedures, identify unsafe conditions, and notify store management
- Properly inspect equipment and notify appropriate department or store manager of any items in need of repair
Qualifications for Pharmacy Manager
- Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm.D) from an accredited school preferred
- Proven experience working in a managerial role in a pharmacy required
- Extensive knowledge of pharmaceuticals and drugs to treat ailments
- Able to provide clear and concise instructions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong time-management and organizational skills
- Self-driven and motivated to increase efficiency and performance
- International Marketing Manage...Confidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo29 days ago