Skills And Tools:
- Conceive and build responsive and adaptive solutions for website applications.
- Work on an Agile team to develop, test, deploy, and maintain, while collaborating with team members on product backlog grooming, sprint planning, execution, review, and retrospective.
- Participate in technical design meetings with other developers and assist in the definition of front-end web architecture.
- Work with the product team and stakeholders to understand and communicate progress.
- Update, maintain, and adhere to pattern libraries, style guides, and site documentation.
- Be an active contributor to front-end development best practices.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs, and to make sure it follows the UX/UI designs
- BSc. or MSc. In Computer Science or Related Degree.
- 3+ years experience working as a Front End Developer.
- Gulp or Grunt, NPM.
- SASS, LESS, or Stylus.
- A strong sense of UI/UX design and layout.
- Great passion for learning new technologies
- Experience using a source control system such as Subversion or Git
- Senior Software Developer - Fr...Confidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo8 days ago