Skills And Tools:
Proteinea is building a next-gen full-stack bio-engineering and bio-manufacturing platforms. We aim to utilize our protein engineering and production platforms to bridge the gap between development and scaled up production. Proteins are our focus; they are the core of some of the world’s most important fields such as pharmaceuticals, food, and industrial processing. Our long-term goals are to be a one-stop shop for bio-innovation, using our technology to solve problems and tackle important challenges and threats in several fields. Our A.I/Deep learning powered protein engineering platform allows us to create superior synthetic proteins that can be optimized for our purposes. With the platform we can generate completely new proteins or optimize existing ones, we can create and optimize drugs for human and animal health, proteins for water desalination, land reclamation, and many further uses. We are seeking a highly motivated, hands-on, DevOps Engineer to focus on automating, testing, and examining our pipelines to help us reach our next inflection point.
What you'll be doing at Proteinea:
- Working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes of new projects.
- Testing and examining code written by others and define the computational requirements for deploying this code.
- Building and setting up the infrastructure that will be used to deploy code in an efficient way (from resource and speed perspective).
- Working with our software developers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended.
- Contribute in establishing best practices in building software tools and products (this includes using Git, code documentation, ...etc).
- Identifying technical problems and issues when deploying codes and can react fast to develop fixes for such issues.
- Maintain Cloud Infrastructure, optimizing resources utilized for the goals of different project.
- Knowledge of programming languages (bash and python are a must).
- Knowledge of cloud infrastructure, networking, automation technologies, and DevOps operating models.
- Strong problem-solving skills with a structured thinking process.
- Ability to learn new concepts and carry out technical research.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, and the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time.
- Experience using, developing with, and maintaining cloud hosting services (ideally AWS).
- AWS DevOps Certification (or equivalents) is a plus.
- Excellent team working and communication skills.
- Education: B.Sc. in Computer Engineering or related field. This is not a requirement if you can show proof (GitHub code, Certificate of online course, ..) of your self learning journey in the field.
What we offer:
- An opportunity to work in one of the fastest-growing industries across exciting geography.
- An attractive compensation package.
- We Offer you a flexible working environment, where you can LIVE your life.
- Opportunities for personal and professional development.
- Senior DevOps Engineer - CairoConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt6 days ago
- DevOps Manager - CairoConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt6 days ago