-Cairo, EgyptPosted 1 month ago
317Applicants for1 open position
- 0In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Liaise with the top management to develop and deliver new business opportunities.
- Plan / manage all operations & fleet policies & procedures over all Egypt branches.
- Ensure the operation & fleet workflow in compliance with the company vision, objectives & system, starting from pricing to operation accomplishment.
- Manage & follow up fleet / operation teams, ensure their abidance with company policy and achieving targets.
- Manage & ensure the deploying, activation of operation / fleet process on dashboard system.
- Ensure & follow up the execution of orders on time & manage the major disputes.
- Manage the partnership with third parties.
- Make visits to the branches for (following up , evaluate & auditing the operation on ground and solve major disputes)
- Review & approve operation / fleet cost & manage budget.
- Manage fleet & operation activity to optimize revenue earning capability and profitability
- Prepare appropriate information for the formulation and development of the new projects operational budget
- Provide scheduled and ad-hoc reports detailing the performance activity of the fleet & operation activities.
- Manage the annual fleet & operational budget, ensuring the optimum allocation and utilization of resources within the budgetary framework.
- Ongoing review and optimization of fleet & operational costs.
Health, Safety and Environment:
- Ensure all fleet & operations are adequately resourced and risk assessed and have all appropriate procedures, standards, permits and licenses in place.
- Ensure all accidents and incidents are reported and investigated.
- Ensure all employees are developed, properly trained and effectively managed, including performance management issues.
- Undertake the effective recruitment and selection of operation & fleet personnel in accordance with recruitment policies and procedures.
- Team as necessary in the management of all employee issues.
- Bachelor degree in logistics & supply chan
- Previous experience 15Y - in supply chain , logistics related fields with min 5 years in related role.
- Have strong Management & Communication skills
- Analytical Decision Maker & problem solver
- Professional in dealing with deadlines
- Advanced Computing and Applications (Can use Excel “Mixed Formulas”, Power Point)
- National Sales Manager - Pharm... - Cairo, Egypt24 days ago
- Maintenance Manager - New Cairo, Cairo16 days ago
- Sales Manager - Cairo, Egypt9 days ago
- Fun & Entertainment Center Man...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo1 month ago
- SR.Property Consultant Real St... - New Cairo, Cairo30 days ago
- REAL ESTATE TEAM LEADER - 6th of October, Giza2 months ago
- ASSISTANT EXPORT MANAGER - Sheraton, Cairo2 months ago
- Distribution manager - Sohag, Egypt2 months ago
- Sales Operations Manager - Rea...New Generation For Real Estate Development - Heliopolis, Cairo3 days ago