Skills And Tools:
- This is a key leadership position that is concerned with setting direction with a strategic focus; managing and motivating a large team to optimal productivity and quality. This position involves project management, and software development. We seek an outstanding candidate with a proven track record of achievements, experience, and competencies that will deliver our corporate mission.
- Lead project management, technical, quality and devops teams and manage the interactions between them.
- Lead product delivery to client/s, monitor and follow up on execution of projects’ stages to ensure smooth running and proper delivery of departmental objectives.
- Encourage and monitor processes' improvements (codes, designs, etc,.) to deliver the product in a timely manner and according to client specifications and requirements.
- Monitor the operation of running CRM software and the production of new features and releases in a smooth way that improves release and prevents conflicts.
- Manage customer expectations, and handle complaints
- Manage the relationship between client and technical teams, timelines and monitor deliverable and project documentation
- Continuously communicate project status and progress to all stakeholders through periodically generating precise, clear and sufficient reports that is understood by all of them.
- Oversee development plans, and balance priorities among different projects and tasks
- Resolve complex problems independently and through providing guidance and advise to others.
- Manage team talents through creating learning paths and development plans upon identifying individuals’ strengths and weaknesses.
- Coach and motivate the team to continually improve their performance on a technical and competence basis.
- Take ownership and be accountable for team results
- Build, coach, and retain high performance team
- Make sure delivered modules meet quality standards, and communicated deadlines
Qualifications & Skills:
- 10+ years experience in leading software product development projects. Demonstrated ability to attain the knowledge of the company's software development strategic objectives and design procedures.
- Significant understanding and knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices and procedures within the software engineering and architecture field
- Working knowledge in PHP, Angular, node. Js& MySQL
- Agile development experience.
- Project &Software Development Life Cycle experience.
- Awareness of new and upcoming technologies
- Good Knowledge of testing best practices and management for manual/unit/integration/automation testing
- Can lead support team, and monitor and enhance response and fix times
- Knowledge of AWS (amazon Web services) , networking & infrastructure management
- PMP certification is a plus
- ITIL Foundation is a plus
- Strategic thinking& Planning
- Time management
- Resources Management
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Team Lead Senior Java Develope... - Rehab City, Cairo16 days ago
- ERP Program Manager - Cairo - New Cairo, Cairo24 days ago
- Java Full Stack Team Leader - Maadi, Cairo14 days ago
- Lead .Net Developer- Hybrid - Cairo, Egypt15 days ago
- Devops Engineer - Software Dev... - Nasr City, Cairo11 days ago
- Software Quality Engineer - Nasr City, Cairo9 days ago
- Senior Java Developer - Mokattam, Cairo15 days ago
- Senior Software Product Manage... - Dokki, Giza2 days ago