Skills And Tools:
- Coordinate the architectural designs, drawings, and specifications for new and revised structures and interior spaces.
- Review product, analyze materials and determine appropriateness for application to projects.
- Provides advice and develop design documents to initiate and modify architectural, interior design and space planning solutions.
- Applied Arts major Interior Design graduates only can apply.
- Experience not less than 7 years in the technical field.
- Experience in Office Furniture.
- Professional AutoCAD usage.
- Can do cutting list work
- Technical Office Engineer (Sho...Confidential Company - Ain Sokhna, Suez1 day ago
- Senior Sales Executive (Office...United Group For Engineering And Investment - Nasr City, Cairo6 days ago
- Sales Manager (Office Furnitur...United Group For Engineering And Investment - Nasr City, Cairo6 days ago