Skills And Tools:
- Work with stakeholders across the business to ensure that client requirements and industry standards are clearly defined, delivered and approved for deployment.
- Translate business requirements into detailed system requirements and business workflows to enhance communications.
- Make recommendations to the business team and application development team for business processes requiring refinement.
- Measure the efficiency of the implementation of the solution with clients and technical delivery teams.
- Investigate, draw, define and document product business processes.
- Carry out requirements analysis for change requests including requirements gathering and participating in workshops to understand project objectives and scope.
- Ensure products entering the User Acceptance Testing phase are built to specification and are of a high quality
- Developing and maintaining close working relationships with internal and external contacts as appropriate.
- Provide regular feedback to the Application Development / Technical support and implementation teams
- Prepare accurate reports on the latest trends in customer service, billing, and cost evaluation.
- Work with management and other internal departments to implement and assess developments
- Perform regular site visits to evaluate operations and costs of health care platforms.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, or equivalent education and relevant experience.
- 4+ experience as a system analyst or healthcare-related work experience..
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills – able to liaise with staff at all levels in the organization.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks while under pressure
- Strong customer service orientation
- Ability to evaluate information from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details and abstract low-level information to a more general understanding