Skills And Tools:
- Actively participate in all pre-construction meetings, site visits, evaluates existing conditions with respect to contract requirements, and prepare minutes and / or comprehensive reports on job related meetings.
- Attend weekly, monthly, and other progress meetings held at the site as required by the COO to identify constraints and recommend corrective measures.
- Monitor progress against accepted construction schedule and review the Contractor’s progress reports. Assess the progress and inform the Project Manager and client in case of delay.
- Assisting in the construction planning effort at early stages of the project.
- Monitoring the performance of subcontractors.
- Involved in the design, specifications, and execution of various projects, use your expertise to evaluate construction projects and determine the best engineering method or practice to accomplish the job.
- Reviews preliminary designs, working drawings, specifications and cost estimates related to the project.
- Acting as the main technical adviser on a construction site.
- Obtaining materials: calculate costs of everything from construction materials to equipment, as well as ensure these supplies are available throughout the process, also check the quality of materials and equipment used during construction.
- Create a project schedule and look for obstacles that may delay the project, also help plan the construction by looking at maps and blueprints, as well as going to the field to survey the site.
- Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
- Oversee field site activities and provide technical advice on construction and design
- Discuss deviations from specified construction materials and procedures with Engineer-In-Charge.
- Evaluating work throughout construction: they make sure everything is going smoothly throughout the building process, including ensuring project specifications and deadlines are being met, inspecting regularly for problems, and solving ways to fix the issues that come up.
- Ensuring that tests and inspections are performed.
- Ensuring that delivered materials meet specifications and established quality standards.
- Write reports, keep detailed field notes, and log activities daily as well as track, organize, and update documents.
- Regularly review and approve contract submittals and payment applications to contractors.
- Make sure that the projects adhere to all government and industry standards and guidelines. If special permits or records need to be obtained, You will do so and ensure the paperwork is recorded and stored properly.
- Bachelor Degree of civil Engineering or Architectural Engineering
- 20 Years of Experience (Minimum 5 Years exp. As a Resident Engineer).
- Real estate projects experience is preferred.
- Project Management Certifications are necessary.
- Solid Experience in Mega Projects (Residential, Administrations & Commercials)
- Ability to work with multiple discipline projects.
- Project management and supervision skills.
- Strong Decision-making ability.
- Attention to detail and the ability to troubleshoot are also imperative
- Ability to effectively manage project team members.
- Must be very organized and have effective problem solving, leadership and negotiation skills.
- Extensive knowledge in AutoCAD & Revit
- Advanced MS Office skills.
- Technically strong in project cost planning, scheduling, and reporting.
- Understanding of the company’s policies, procedures, and Infrastructure’s Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s).
- Quantity Surveying Engineer (I...Confidential Company - New Capital, Cairo3 days ago
- Senior Technical Office Engine...Elreyad for Trading & Real Estate Development - Smouha, Alexandria8 days ago