Skills And Tools:
- Implementation (Installation, configuration, tuning and support) of the applications and middleware software.
- Participate in implementation plans, requirements and specifications for the new projects and communication with internal/external stakeholders in related job area.
- Participate in the upgrade/patching planning and execution of the applications and middle-ware software.
- Implement appropriate monitoring, alerting and measurements to ensure the health of our environments.
- Analyzes and administrates the deployment of new requirements and change requests to existing systems.
- Design and implement backup and disaster recovery solutions.
- Participate in resolving high severity issues in a timely manner.
- Maintain a strong understanding of clustering and high availability design.
- Prepare technical documentation.
- Mentor and train junior engineers.
- Requires 3-5 years of systems and middle ware administration experience
- Experience in application servers administration ex.: IBM WebSphere Application Server, Tomcat Application Server, Apache Web Server, IBM HTTP Server, Microsoft IIS Web Server
- Experience working with Linux and Windows OS. Experience in AIX is a plus.
- Experience in container technologies (Docker, Kubernates, OpenShift) is a plus.
- Experience in IBM software products (IBM FileNet, IBM BPM, IIB…etc) is a plus.