Skills And Tools:
- Responsible for day to day finance and accounts operations
- Assists in the preparation of monthly management reports and accompanying schedules, worksheets, and narratives, including “Budget vs. Actual” variance reports.
- Assist in providing follow-up and documentation of significant variances.
- Coordinate and resolve various issues with the bank such as cleared check differences, bank fee anomalies, targeted balance calculations and enhancements to online services.
- Support CFO in ensuring that intercompany cost allocations are in line with management agreements and transfer pricing policy
- Real estate experience is a must.
- Advanced Excel.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting.
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in real estate and construction companies is a must.
- AccountantConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo5 days ago