Skills And Tools:
- Maintain beneficiary , client , provider or any caller ‘s satisfaction
- Survey for beneficiary satisfaction regarding the service provided from the medical network
- Follow up any complaints raised within call and feed the caller back
- Raising flag for any suspicious cases, double added beneficiary , ……
- Monitor real time and calls on queue via shift responsible.
- Call back the unreached callers from IVR and make sure to solve their inquiries
- Send to internal departments in case of beneficiary limit issue or any other related department according to the caller complaint or issue
- Handling customer inquiries within calls.
- Try to handle the customer complaints after referring to provider, in case failed to handle his complaint refer the complaint to the provider relationship officer.
- Refer back to CRO in case some benefits not updated on system for specific beneficiary
- Follow up any exception cases from the CRO in case the beneficiary called such as exceeding the limit on debt note from the client.
- Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Talking to others to convey information effectively
- Service Orientation: Actively looking for ways to help people.
- Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
- Time management.