Skills And Tools:
Duties and Responsibilities
- Receive work orders, dispatch schedules, and necessary related information and prepares for its execution.
- Draft parts requisitions define and acquire tools, parts, and manuals required for the assigned work.
- Attend at the customer’s site according to schedules and perform the required work. This includes identification of malfunctions, disjointing the equipment, repairing, replacing, and checking its performance after maintenance.
- Prepare the service report and gets the customer’s approval.
- Adhere to safety regulations and procedures and uses safety equipment properly when performing his fieldwork.
- Collect the inspection and repairing costs from customers as assigned.
- Accepted candidates will work in Mantrac Sites across Egypt.
- Outdoor: 90%
- Indoor: 10%
- Candidates will undergo a long-term training program before being assigned to a project.
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering
- 0-2 years of experience
- Good written and spoken English
- High communication skills
- Logical Reasoning
- Eagerness to learn
Candidates who will take the below course will have a high priority to pass our recruitment process.
- https://techniciansforafrica.caterpillaruniversity.com/homepage/ for T4A On line Program it consists from 18× On Line Courses.
- Mechanical Project EngineerConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo4 days ago
- Mechanical Technical Office En...CBD Project Package 7 of CSCEC (Egypt) - New Capital, Cairo21 hours ago