Skills And Tools:
- Identifying and calling on potential new customers, creating value propositions that meet the customer’s needs, managing implementation, developing ongoing customer relationships and troubleshooting customer problems. Fully understand, drive and promote SMSA vision, culture and values.
- Look after assigned territory, achieve revenue targets, increase revenue and customer base, get new clients, retain existing clients and ensure collections are maintained within company standard.
- Achieving / exceeding the territories agreed revenue results.
- Closing deals for both prospects and existing customers through presentations, contracts negotiations, promoting and explaining services features and benefits and solving obstacles raising through contracts negotiations
- Analyzing revenue and shipments results and take corrective actions to drive quality revenue
- Increase sales revenue and expand client base within the territory through acquiring new business, developing and retaining existing customers
- Meet reporting time lines including weekly, monthly and one off reports for the territory.
- Ensure the territory have sufficient prospects to support achieving the revenue targets and territory KPIs
- Prepare and submit weekly report to the direct manager and attend daily debrief to discuss journey plan, planned activities & update him on daily business matters.
- Manage customer’s issues and inquiries, coordinate with other departments, and ensure timely response is provided, high customer satisfaction level is achieved and existing customers are retained.
- Promote SMSA existing and new services and give necessary support to management in launching services, executing marketing campaigns and surveys.
- Give necessary support to credit control to achieve collection targets, solving customer payments issues while taking necessary actions in suspending and reactivating credit facility when needed
- Give the support in customers special / one off project requirements, coordinate with stakeholders and monitor project until successful implementation is achieved.
- Promote and implement automated tools to customers to achieve customer satisfaction and effective shipments transactions.
- Maintain required documentation on all active, non-active, and prospective clients.
- Develop sales presentations, create sales agreements and coordinate pricing with finance
- Daily coordination with operations department for any customer issues.
- Maintain customer data including contract, correspondence, customer business activities, shipping profile and special requirements
- Located in Cairo.
- Experience in Sales within the courier industry.
- Own a car.
- Excellent communication skills
- Very good in English
- Sales Executive - B2BConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo11 days ago
- Senior Sales Executive (Softwa... - Dokki, Giza13 days ago
- Sales Account Executive - B2B - 6th of October, Giza21 days ago
- Senior Sales Executive - Cairo, Egypt21 days ago
- Senior Real Estate Sales Execu... - Sheikh Zayed, Giza24 days ago
- Senior Sales Executive - Heliopolis, Cairo25 days ago
- Senior Sales Executive - Downtown, Cairo26 days ago
- Sales Executive - Cairo, Egypt5 days ago
- Water Treatment Outdoor Sales ... - Haram, Giza1 month ago
- Sales ExecutiveConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza10 days ago
- Sales Account ExecutiveConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo1 day ago
- Digital Media & Content Sales ...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt7 days ago