Skills And Tools:
- Report, respond and resolve issues, customer requests, and problems.
- Ensuring the integration of all systems components; e.g. procedures, databases, policies,
software, and hardware.
- Assuring software and systems quality and functionality.
- Writing and maintaining documentation.
- Monitoring systems resources including performance, capacity, availability, and recover
- Ensuring systems availability, functionality, integrity, and efficiency.
- Maintaining systems configuration.
- Diagnosing and resolving problems in response to a customer reported incidents whenever
- Maintaining problem tracking and resolution databases.
- Providing particular training for all End users.
- Applying customer support policies, procedures, and standards.
- Identify and resolve issues and problems whenever possible.
- Assist in Implementation and testing of the sales force automation system (i.e. sales Buzz).
- Execute all promotions plans in retail applications.
- Providing assistance and support to all users of business applications, responding to their
queries and requests within company policies and procedures.
- Provide daily assistance, help-desk support and first-level troubleshooting and problem
solving to internal business applications (sales buzz system).
- Creates queries and reports for providing timely and accurate information to users.
Act as an escalation point if needed and solve application incidents.
- Continuously monitor the various incidents related to the Sales Force Automation
- Carry on all routine tasks that assure proper and healthy application utilization.
- Stand accountable for bug fixes and small enhancements.
- Providing user/customer training.
- Install, configure, upgrade, and troubleshoot software components;
- Assure users have the right access to the authorized applications/modules on regular basis.
- Report any miss using for responsibilities or user access to applications.
- Report any issues in the infrastructure that serves the applications under his supervision.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or any relevant study.
- +3 years IT Applications experience in Supporting sales cycle.
- Customer Oriented preferred to deal with the sales team.
- Good experience in MS SQL database (2008.,2010,2012).
- Supporting Sales Buzz application is Must” at least Two years”.
- Knowledge of data warehousing is a must (power BI or tableau).
- Knowledge of SAP ERP is a plus.
- Familiar with crystal reports is a must.
- Knowledge of the sales distribution cycle is a plus.
- Knowledge of basic accounting concepts is a plus.
- Excellent analytical & problem-solving skills.
- Multitasks efficiently in a timely manner.
- Hard worker and able to work under stress.
- Good command of English language skills.
- Scrum Master/Agile - Heliopolis, Cairo11 days ago
- Senior Java Developer - Remote... - 6th of October, Giza9 days ago
- Support lead - Cairo, Egypt10 days ago
- Sales Representative - Nasr City, Cairo4 days ago
- System Business Analyst (SA) - Nasr City, Cairo9 days ago
- Odoo Techno-Functional - Nasr City, Cairo9 days ago
- Property Consultant - Real Est... - New Cairo, Cairo3 days ago
- Frontend Team Leader (Angular) - Mokattam, Cairo17 days ago
- Web Developer - New Cairo, Cairo11 days ago
- Java Architect - New Cairo, Cairo11 days ago