Skills And Tools:
We are looking for an Marketing Specialist to help us in our overall marketing efforts. You will be an integral part of the development and execution of marketing plans to reach targets from brand awareness to product promotion.
- The Senior Marketing Specialist will partner with the Program Manager, Digital Marketing team, to build marketing plans, also will take an active leadership role to understand business objectives, build marketing strategies and plans to support those objectives.
- Will include the strategic evaluation and execution of marketing activities, which may include advertising, collateral development, digital marketing, content and creation/assessment.
- The individual will drive, implement, monitor, and measure results of marketing activities to advance our mission, strategic plan and business objectives.
- Evaluates, analyzes, and develops marketing strategies based on target audiences, market research, and business plans, and continually assesses consumer and business needs, to ensure marketing plan alignment.
- Proactively contributes to business planning, marketing planning, and strategy development.
- May have budget oversight, accountability and reporting.
- Conduct market research to find answers about consumer requirements, habits and trends
- Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns
- work with external vendors to execute promotional events and campaigns
- Collaborate with marketing and other professionals to coordinate brand awareness and marketing efforts
- Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels (social media, e-mail, TV etc.)
- Responsible for opining new effective distribution channel, online and offline
- The goal is to deliver effective marketing programs that will help our reputation and growth.
- Proven expertise in creating marketing strategies based on business objectives. It is preferred if experience includes work with a major brand.Thorough understanding of marketing elements (including traditional and digital marketing such as SEO/Social media etc.) and market research methods
- Demonstrable experience in marketing data analytics and tools
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office, marketing software (Adobe Creative Suite & CRM) and applications (Web analytics, Google Adwords etc.)
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS and web development tools (e.g. Dreamweaver) desired
- Well-organized and detail oriented
- Exceptional communication and writing skills
- Commercial awareness partnered with a creative mind
- 5+ years professional experience in marketing,Or a master's degree in a related field (MBA preferred), with 3 years professional experience in marketing, or a related field
- it is a must to have a driving license and owns a car
- Preferred to be graduated from (AUC,GUC,BUE)
- Preferred to be living in (new cairo, madinaty, sherouk, obour city and rehab city )
- Senior Digital Marketing Speci...Confidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo9 days ago