Skills And Tools:
- JOB TITLE: Software Quality Engineer
REPORTS TO: Software Quality Manager
STRUCTURE: Full Time, Salary Exempt
LOCATION: Remote (Egypt)
- Fivos (formerly known as Medstreaming) provides technology and services for the healthcare industry to manage clinical information and utilize it to improve the quality of patient care and reduce costs. Powered by our advanced technological infrastructure and years of experience working in a regulatory environment, Fivos is the leader in enterprise healthcare management solutions.
- We are seeking a Software Quality Engineer. This position will validate software and coordinate the implementation of the software into the production environment. It is a great opportunity to work in a fast paced, team oriented environment.
- This position will work with the software development team throughout the software development life cycle to:
- Assist in the creation of product requirements documentation.
- Develop software verification and validation test plans for new products.
- Perform the validation and verification of product upgrades.
- Create, perform and maintain manual and automated software test scripts for web-based and client-server applications running on both Linux and Windows operating systems.
- Create and maintain test data sets and test environments.
- Generate detailed reports summarizing the testing effort.
- Review and update software documentation and maintain bug records.
- Schedule and drive design review meetings.
- Manage the software release process.
- Ensure compliance with Fivos' quality system, ISO 13485, ISO 14971, and FDA QSR
- Assist in the development of new software quality initiatives, participate in quality system development, write and review procedures to improve quality and reliability of software.
- Candidates should be highly motivated, detail-oriented, self-directed, and flexible with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously. Working in a team environment with constant communication and collaboration is a must to be successful in this position. Ideal candidates will meet the following requirements:
- BASIC QUALIFICATIONS:
- BS in computer science, or equivalent experience
- 3 years’ experience in Software Quality Assurance
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience with Ruby (how to modify/create new code) Experience with writing Cucumber features (tests) -- 1 year min experience
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience with Git, Merging and team work in branches
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience with SQL: ability to run, modify/write queries to check data on backend
- Demonstrated success in project team environment.
- Proactive, with strong analytical, team, time management, and project management skills.
- Experience with UI/web testing tools Selenium
- Knowledge or experience on High level programming languages ( C+, Java or Ruby)
- SQL skills and experience in working with databases Oracle or MSSQL server databases
- Experience in software version control tools like GIT or SVN
- Willing to learn, adapt and adopt new technologies as needed in testing frameworks
- Knowledge of Software testing process would be plus
- Experience with testing UI reports -- 1 year min experience
- Experience on a scrum team, adhering to deadlines and release dates -- 1 year min experience
- Experience with GMPs, GCPs, ISO 13485, ISO 14971, 21 CFR Part 820 FDA standard, and HIPAA.
- Experience in an agile environment.