Skills And Tools:
The Market Strategist is responsible for developing and implementing optimum strategies for the self-care category, with on-going research and analysis in order to align the overall performance with the agreed-upon business goals. He/She should have a data-driven aptitude with a solid experience in business analysis and forecasting, along with a strong capability to work with sales and demand planning, to identify new market opportunities and to align the commercial team with the market’s changes and dynamics.
- Conducting in-depth research to identify the consumer preferences and the market’s new opportunities to optimise vendor acquisition and pricing plans.
- Setting specific commercial goals which are aligned with the overall business goals and direction.
- Forecasting market trends and generating innovative ideas to promote our product.
- Optimising sales of products through maintaining a productive relationship with the vendors.
- Setting up strategies for category development, and developing product assortment and pricing.
- Conducting thorough analysis in terms of sales to recommend efficient improvements to the category business plan.
- Developing exit strategies for unprofitable products.
- Working closely with the business development team to ensure the alignment towards the business objectives in terms of revenue.
- Tracking and measuring performances of the categories, addressing activities, sales, retention, and ROI.
- 6 – 10 years of previous experience in a similar position related to e-commerce or retail.
- Bachelor’s degree holder in Commerce, Business Management, Finance, or any other related field.
- Post-graduate studies in business/strategy is preferable.
- Strong reporting and presentation skills.
- High level of creative thinking with a data-driven mindset.
- Retail Sales Representative - ...Easy Group For Health and Beauty Care - Alexandria, Egypt9 days ago
- Digital Marketing "Media Buyer...Confidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo23 hours ago