- Experience Needed:
0 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
About the Job
Job Duties / Job Description:
- Responsible for offline campaign marketing to raise the brand awareness and hit ROI goals.
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors.
- Responsible for all offline materials production and distribution of all organization publications.
- Responsible for offline events monitoring, and organizing include (Vendors' and suppliers' communication).
- Responsible for all external communications campaigns, creative content & Brand development.
- Responsible for getting offers from exhibitors, print houses and billboard suppliers.
- Ensure the accuracy of a database of professional contacts
- Initiate, plan, and execute campaigns through media and influencers both online and offline effectively, including but not limited to social media, livestream, and events
- Explore and manage relationships with key influencers including media, editors, bloggers, and celebrities
- Research and propose creative ideas for campaigns that increase awareness and ultimately revenue through media and influencers
- Ensure timely reporting on marketing campaigns and resources to key stakeholders
0 to 2 years
About this Company
DE.CI, furniture brand originated in Egypt, combines the beauty and sophistication of art and the consistency and reliability of function. Every piece is inspired of all forms of art and everyday splendors of life, to bring you the elegance, luxury and comfort you deserve.
See all Careers and Jobs at DE.CI Cairo