Skills And Tools:
Planning & Monitoring Process:
- Advise and support the Operational Manager in the development and delivery of the long term strategy for inpatient services
- Promotes a work environment that demonstrates caring by accessibility of safe equipment and adequate supplies in an efficiently arranged physical setting, at the same time cost effective and efficient utilization of these resources especially on consumables.
- Lead on the development and review of operational policies, procedures and clinical guidelines ensuring their implementation, review and monitoring.
- Ensure all staff undertakes annual mandatory training and maintain high levels of clinical competencies.
- Monitor hospital activities ensuring high quality services, correction of errors and repetition prevention.
- Conflict management or if not resolved refer it to medical director and operational manager.
- Work closely with medical director, operational manager and department’s heads for daily activities.
- Ensure the delivery of case distribution and scheduling is in accordance with the hospital’s infection control and policies and procedures.
- Provides mechanisms to monitor and enforce regulatory mandates and compliance.
- Ensure all equipment is maintained as per manufacturer’s instructions and Ensure all staff adhere to and are appropriately trained in the hospital policies, procedures and clinical guidelines
- Manage the department’s delivery of clinical care and associated activities in line with appropriate standards and guidelines
- Ensure service sustainability through facilitating integrated team working across the In-Patient Units.
- Attend any disciplinary or grievance hearings in conjunction with Human Resources when necessary
- Lead on all aspects of patient safety and quality to deliver the highest achievable standards.
- Reports to management through Medical director and Operational manager all issues and decisions made during the shift for full awareness.
- Communicates management’s medical-related decisions and directions to be followed by staff.
- Bachelor degree in Medicine
- related field 3 - 5 years of relevant experience "Healthcare"
- Detail-oriented and analytical
- Preferred to be: MBA \ hospital management certificate
- Managerial experience within an inpatient setting in a hospital.
- Insurance HeadConfidential Company - Alexandria, Egypt1 month ago
- Customer Service Manager (Medi...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt12 days ago
- Radiology ManagerConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt12 days ago