Science Teaching SupervisorPosted 1 month ago
43Applicants for1 open position
- 0In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Teach a number of sessions as agreed with the stage principal and the Chief Educational Officer after distributing the sessions’ quota in a fair way among teachers.
- Set a framework and a clear pedagogical approach for class activities and teaching practices that promote creativity, productivity, and critical thinking.
- Place book orders based on academic standards and the adapted teaching approach.
- Design exams that are valid, reliable, and clean..
- Design curriculum maps and aligns curriculum both vertically and horizontally based on standards and benchmarks
- Align all teaching practices and plans to the school’s vision and mission.
- Conduct professional development programs/workshops based on department and individual needs.
- Conduct regular class observation visits that aligns with the monitoring teaching policy and triangulation of assessment tools. (peer and self)
- Keep workflow smooth and avoid interruption of teaching practices by covering and substituting teachers in case of absence or leaving.
- Create a highly motivating work environment where teachers are self-motivated and sharing high expectations. (through recognition and rewards)
- 10 years of teaching experience.
- BA in Science or Medicine or education graduate or any relevant field.
- Master of pedagogy or education is preferable or relevant educational diplomas.
- Mastering the English language both spoken and written.
- Previous experience in mastering the Science department