Skills And Tools:
- Creating and presenting lessons that are congruent with students' educational needs.
- Encouraging participation within the classroom to promote the consolidation of learning content.
- Mediating conflict between students.
- Establishing relationships with students to ensure that they disclose cognitive and psychosocial difficulties that may impede their academic progress.
- Grading homework, projects, and quizzes in a timely manner.
- Monitoring and reporting on students' progress.
- Reporting recurrent technical difficulties and other notable incidents to the appropriate member of staff.
- Attending staff meetings, as required.
- Respecting cultural differences among students and staff.
- Ensuring that all requisite equipment remains in excellent condition.
- Bachelor's degree in education or any relevant specialization (Essential).
- Proven teaching experience, ideally in similar online settings (Essential).
- English fluency is a must. (Essential)
- A certificate in teaching (CELTA, PCELT, FELT, TEFL, etc.) is Essential
- Excellent leadership, communication, problem-solving, and organization skills.
- Flexibility and commitment are required.
- Personal computer with a built-in or separate webcam, quick and steady internet connection, and headset fitted with a microphone.
- Computer literate.
- A well-lit, distraction-free environment from which to conduct your lessons.
- Well-groomed appearance.
- Outstanding verbal, non-verbal, and written skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and time management skills.
- Communication Skills and Presentation Skills.
- Age maximum 40
- Toddler's English Teacher - (M... - Nasr City, Cairo5 days ago
- Learning & Development Lead - New Cairo, Cairo4 days ago
- Robotics Engineer Instructor (... - Cairo, Egypt8 days ago
- Sales Specialist - Nasr City, Cairo1 month ago
- Foreign English Teacher in Dok... - Dokki, Giza1 month ago
- Classroom English Teacher / Co... - Sheikh Zayed, Giza2 months ago
- Preschool Montessori French Te... - New Cairo, Cairo2 months ago