Skills And Tools:
- Prepare and update project schedule based on the contract.
- Set work program and target milestones for each phase based on the project plan.
- Monitor critical activities based on the project schedule and advise project management.
- Assists in preparing work program, cash flow and manpower histogram for tenders and projects.
- Prepares and submit updated work program and cash flow curve showing actual progress and identify areas of weakness and establishes means and methods for recovery, if any, as well as new critical activities.
- Maintain and record update of site work progress obtained from Project Manager.
- Prepares monthly report reflecting work progress summary.
- Report to the Project Manager about the current work progress and make comparison between plan and actual progress and study impact of alternative approaches to work.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time.
- Perform any additional tasks that might be necessary for easier work flow, within the main frame of the job’s specialty.
- Electrical Engineering Graduates.
- 5-7 years of experience.
- Experience in HV Transmission Substation is preferable.
- V. good Knowledge of Primavera.
- Project Management experience.
- PMO Manager (New Cairo/Ain Sok...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo10 days ago
- Sales Executive Engineer (Cair...Melco-Mec Egypt for Elevators & Escalators - Mitsubishi - Cairo, Egypt10 days ago
- Mechanical Engineer -Cairo Ale...Confidential Company - 6th of October, Giza4 days ago