Skills And Tools:
You will ensure accurate submissions of warranty and goodwill claims on a daily basis and also monitoring daily, weekly and monthly warranty reports. You will also be responsible for general administrative duties for service work.
- Examining completed warranty repair orders, preparing claim forms and supporting material
- Ensuring maximum return from the manufacturer for all warranty work including the issue of credit notes and associated paperwork
- Review warranty reporting systems with the line manager to identify improvements where possible.
- Administer warranty policy in the best interests of the MTI, manufacturer and customer.
- Input of manufacturer's warranty payments, Return of warranty parts to manufacturer and Reconciliation of warranty schedule
- To keep accurate records of warranty submissions, credits, rejections and customer contributions towards goodwill claims
- General administrative duties
- Ensure that all front line staff complete records correctly when warranty is diagnosed on a vehicle
- Maintain relationships with other staff members, specialist repairers, and manufacturers' representatives
- Inform all relevant staff of forthcoming recall campaigns and changes in warranty/goodwill procedure
- Maintain knowledge on all warranty procedures and documentation
- Warranty administration experience gained from within the main dealer is essential
- Strong administrative experience is essential
- Ability to work well under pressure, handle conflicting demands, identify priorities and schedule work appropriately
- A friendly but professional manner and able to demonstrate integrity, discretion and objectivity
- Able to meet deadlines without compromising on the quality of work
- Excellent interpersonal able to develop productive and cooperative relationships with customers & colleagues, through the use of rapport building techniques & empathy
- Able to maintain strong working relationships with colleagues, the client base and the manufacturers
- As you will be working closely with the Service Team and the relevant manufacturers some technical knowledge would be an advantage
- Strong written & verbal command of English is a must
- Technical Support & Customer S...Sigma for Imp & Exp & Opera hearing Solutions - Heliopolis, Cairo6 days ago