Skills And Tools:
- Preparing /updating employment records related to hiring, transferring, promoting, and termination.
- Manage all employees’ files, hiring Documents, annual leaves and employees’ contracts.
- Prepare all insurance forms like form 1, 6, 2 and manage any issue with the social insurance Office.
- Maintain Time keeping (Time & Attendance System) including set up of all users, updating schedules, reviewing and monitoring accruals.
- Updating company database on regular basis and ensuing the reliability of all submitted data.
- Responsible for maintaining the implementation of laws and regulations dealing with government agencies
- Manage the legislative processes with the legal entities (Labor office, social insurance,…etc)
- Bachelor degree in law or accounting.
- 2-4 years of proven experience in the same position.
- In-Depth knowledge of labor law is a must.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Working knowledge of MS Office especially Excel
- Previous experience using SAP system is a plus
- Previous experience in using attendance machines and software
- People-oriented and results-driven
- Strong written, interpersonal and oral communication skills
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
- Payroll And Personnel Speciali...Confidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo2 days ago
- HR GeneralistConfidential Company - Downtown, Cairo6 days ago