Skills And Tools:
Petrofac is a leading international service provider to the energy industry, with a diverse client portfolio including many of the world’s leading energy companies.
We design, build, manage and maintain infrastructure for our clients. We recruit, reward, and develop our people based on merit regardless of race, nationality, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, marital status or disability. We value our people and treat everyone who works for or with Petrofac fairly and without discrimination.
The world is re-thinking its energy supply and energy security needs; planning for a phased transition to alternative energy sources. We are here to help our clients meet these evolving energy needs.
This is an exciting time to join us on this journey.
We support flexible working requests and have adopted a hybrid approach for most of our office-based roles. We ask employees to be present in the office at least three days per week.
Are you ready to bring the right energy to Petrofac and help us deliver a better future for everyone?
JOB TITLE: MANAGER - SECURITY
- Learn Companion: The Security and ERCM Handbook (internal Petrofac resource) and all other relevant Security and ERCM standards, policies and procedures to ensure that duties are delivered in the Petrofac way
- Identify opportunities for improvement in security and ERCM standards, policies procedures and tools and develop those improvements to support the continuous improvement of the function
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders at projects sites and within Petrofac offices to build and maintain security and ERCM awareness and compliance
- Support theSecurity and CM Function by delivering security and CM training at locations allocated by the Function in order to develop security and CM capabilities across the Petrofac network
- Provide functional advice and support at Tier two, Business Support Team (BST) level in support of managing any live crisis
- Keep up to date with security trends in geographic locations where Petrofac using the Crisis24 and Seerist platforms as well as open-source reporting
- Provide security and ERCM inputs to bids when required. This may include advice for risk review, method statements, physical security requirements, manning requirements and early works plans for security and ERCM
- When requested, conduct investigations and audits in support of the group compliance and the group audit functions
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- A minimum of 6 years military service in a Tier one military, with a preference for having performed staff duties
- Ability to write clearly and produce coherent and usable plans
- Fluent English speaker
- Competent on MS Teams, PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Ability to communicate and provide functional support effectively across a dispersed team
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in writing
- Ability to develop and manage a schedule with multiple stakeholders and multiple deliverables
- Willing to learn
- Willing to travel often and to HIGH-risk locations
- Security Risk ManagerPinkerton Consulting & Investigations, Inc. - Dubai, United Arab Emirates2 days ago
- Procurement Officer (Category ...World Food Program - Other locations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates15 hours ago
- Customer Service LeadTheTalentPoint | Jobs in UAE & Middleeast - Dubai, United Arab Emirates6 days ago