Skills And Tools:
We are looking to hire a Cost Accountant with excellent organizational and analytical skills. Cost Accountant help businesses by overseeing and analyzing cost expenditures and purchases within the organization.
Cost Accountant will be responsible on reviewing services and goods, recording data, and making recommendations about cost-efficient and financially feasible cost options.
Cost Accountant is expected to be detailed oriented, knowledgeable on statistics, have strong problem-solving skills, work comfortably under pressure, and deliver on tight deadlines.
To ensure success, Cost Accountant should be confident, professional, and meticulous with a keen interest in cost-efficient operations of the organization. Top candidates will have outstanding presentation and report-writing skills, with the ability to work on their own initiative and as part of a team.
Cost Accountant Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain the cost accounting system, documents, and records of the organization.
- Analyze and recommend costs and cost savings.
- Prepare and complete internal cost audits.
- Comply with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) for financial statements.
- Analyze the data collected and log a detailed record of the results.
- Analyze any changes in goods or services provided to determine its effect on cost.
- Analyze manufacturing costs and prepare regular reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs.
- Make estimates of new and proposed product costs.
- Provide management with reports that specify and compare factors that affect prices and profitability of products or services.
- Assist in audits and general ledger preparation.
- Conduct physical inventories and monitor the cycle count program.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field (essential).
- 2 years of Cost Accounting work experience (essential).
- International Accounting Standards Board (IASB) accreditation (added value).
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) license (added value).
- Sound understanding of accounting principles.
- Solid cost systems background.
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail with superb organizational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent report writing, communication, and IT skills.
- Senior Costing & Budgeting Acc...Al-Fursan International for Food Industries - 6th of October, Giza1 day ago
- Accounting And Tax Manager - C...Confidential Company - Sheraton, Cairo23 hours ago
- Accounting ManagerConfidential Company - Obour City, Cairo43 minutes ago