Financial ManagerCairo Three A for Agricultural and Animal Production - New Cairo, CairoPosted 29 days ago
537Applicants for1 open position
- 11In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action.
- Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
- Develop trends and projections for the company’s finances.
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
- Manage the preparation of the company’s budget.
- Prepare monthly financial statements.
- Handling tax accounts (all taxes types)
- Liaise with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
- Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
- Advice on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take.
- Proven experience as a Financial Manager
- Extensive understanding of financial trends both within the company and general market patterns
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- Able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used
- A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles
- BS/MA degree in Finance is preferred, Accounting or Economics
- post grade (CMA,MBA,CPA) are preferable
- Financial ManagerConfidential Company - Abu Rawash, Giza8 days ago