Skills And Tools:
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for recruitment efforts, new hire orientation and on boarding, employee termination, payroll and benefits, company policy, and procedure adherence. In addition, you will build strong relationships with our company's managers in order to help them with their human resource needs.
- Oversee full-cycle of the recruitment cycle.
- Develop and oversee new hire orientation, on boarding efforts, and employee termination process.
- Assist with attendance, payroll, and benefits administration.
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and legal Responsibilities.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Business, Human Resources, or related areas.
- 2+ years of experience working in Human Resources.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Senior Human Resources Special...Confidential Company - Downtown, Cairo9 days ago
- HR GeneralistConfidential Company - Mohandessin, Giza6 days ago